Web Design position which will employ my 9 years of experience in webpage design, programming, and graphical creations.
B.S. in Computer Science, UC Davis – August 2001
Certificate in Teaching, CSUS – June 2004
QUALIFICATIONS – Computer Skills:
UNIX, Linux, Win2000/WinXP, MacOS, MS DOS
Web & Graphics Design Applications:
Macromedia Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks, Studio 8, Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Image Ready, Animators, HTML/Text Editors, FrontPage, other Sound & Graphics Editing Software
Adobe Acrobat, FTP, Telnet, Terminal, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
RELEVENT EXPERIENCE – Web Experience (1997 – 2006):
Freelance Web Designer & Builder – Owner (09/2005 – Present)
• Established a self-employed web design service at www.almontang.com
• Acquire specifications from clients for web building requests.
• Responsible for website maintenance by agreement after completion.
• Lead website design, coding, and creating graphics and layout.
• Ensure detailed quality of photos, proof read & edit articles for errors.
Personal Websites (1997 – Present)
• Procured 9 years of experience in website design and building.
Purchasing / Project Coordinator – UC Davis (09/2004 – 04/2006)
• Provide customer service and support to vendors and patrons.
Senior Internship – Sacramento County Public Works (05/2000 – 09/2000)
• Programmed Windows applications in Visual Basic 5.0 under supervision.
• Fluent in spoken and written Chinese-Cantonese. Knowledge in Japanese.
• Lead, sing, and play musical instruments at a local community church.